About Examination Cell
Examination Cell is a statutory body in the autonomous Institutions. The aim and function of the Examination Cell is to conduct autonomous syllabus related all the examinations with clock precision and to publish the results without any flaw. The Examination Cell is always in search of the best practices to provide a better outcome for the benefit of Institute as well as students for the fair and smooth functioning of examinations. The body of the Controller of Exams is the most important functional unit in an autonomous Institute. It is a statutory body and is responsible for all the activities connected with testing, grading and academic certification of the students in the Institute.
The Academic Council and Director of the Institute, conferred with certain powers and duties in the capacity of higher authorities one of them is to reserve the rights to decide the methodology for examination and evaluation. As a matter of fact the Institute has constituted Following Examination Committee
- Director as a Chief controller of Examination
- Controller of Examination
- Deputy Controller of Examination
- Ten Regular Faculty Members of the Institute
|Photo||Name||Role in Exam Cell||Email Id|
|Prof Anjali S Deshmukh (Director)||Chief Controller of Examinationfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr. Subodh E. Bhandarkar (Professor)||Controller of Examinationemail@example.com|
|Dr. Dhananjay Deolalkar (Associate Professor)||Deputy Controller of Examinationfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr. Vishakha Saoji (Director of Physical Education)||Memberemail@example.com|
|Dr.Dipali Gulwade (Assistant Professor)||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr. S.R. Jigjani (Assistant Professor)||Memberemail@example.com|
|Dr. Sumedh Dhariya (Assistant Professor)||Member||Sumedh_dharia@msn.com|
|Abhijeet Mendhe (Assistant Professor)||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|S.G.Maholkar (Assistant Professor)||Memberemail@example.com|
|Dr. Rahul Mapari (Assistant Professor)||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr. Bhagaban Panda (Assistant Professor)||Memberemail@example.com|
|Udaykumar Tembhare (Assistant Professor)||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr. Mohanish Bokhad (Assistant Professor)||Memberemail@example.com|
Academic Calendar 2021-2022
17 August 2021
२५ फेब्रुवारी २०२२
२३ ऑगस्ट २०२१23 August 2021
११ ऑक्टोबर २०२१
11 October 2021
|शैक्षणिक दिवस(विषम सत्र ) |
(Teaching Days Odd Semester)
१२ ऑक्टोबर २०२१
12 October 2021
०५ फेब्रुवारी २०२२
05 February 2022
|०१ नोव्हेंबर २०२१ 1 November 2021|
६ नोव्हेंबर २०२१6 November 2021
In December 2021
In January 2022
विषम सत्राची परीक्षा
Odd Semester Examination
०७ फेब्रुवारी २०२२
07 February 2022
१६ फेब्रुवारी २०२२
16 February 2022
१७ फेब्रुवारी २०२२17February 2022
|९ मार्च २०२२ 9 March2022||
११ मार्च २०२२
11 March 2022
०८ जुन २०२२
08 June 2022
शैक्षणिक दिवस( सम सत्र )
(Teaching Days Even Semester)
११ मार्च २०२२
11 March 2022
०८ जुन २०२२
08 June 2022
III rdUnit Test
In April 2022
|सम सत्र परीक्षा |
०९ जून २०२२
09 June 2022
१४ जून २०२२
14 June 2022
|१५ जून २०२२ |
15 June 2022
|३० जून २०२२ |
30 June 2022
|०९ जून २०२२ |
09 June 2022
|३० जून २०२२ |
30 June 2022
शैक्षणिक सत्र प्रारंभ २०२२-२०२३
(Commencement of Academic Year 2022-2023)
१ जुलै २०२२
1 July 2022
१० सप्टेंबर २०२१
१३ सप्टेंबर २०२१
महात्मा गांधी जयंती
२ ऑक्टोबर २०२१
|६ ऑक्टोबर २०२१|
१५ ऑक्टोबर २०२१
A) LETTER GRADES AND GRADE POINT
|Range of Percentage of Marks Obtained||Grade points||Grade||Remark (Not to be displayed on transcript)|
*A student obtaining Grade ‘F’ shall be considered as failed and is supposed to reappear in the examination.
B) Formula COMPUTATION OF SGPA AND CGPA
C) Equivalence of the conventional division/class with the CGPA in final semester is in accordance with the following table.
Equivalence of Class/Division to CGPA
7.5 or more than 7.5
First Class with Distinction
6.00 or more but less than or equal to 7.49
5.50 or more but less than or equal to 5.99
Higher Second Class
5.00 or more but less than or equal to 5.49
4.00 or more but less than or equal to 4.99
(1) In order to investigate and take disciplinary action for failure to comply rendering assistance or service in respect of examinations by or on behalf of the Institute or evaluation of students or formal-practices and lapses on the part of candidates, paper-setters, examiners, moderators, referees, teachers or any other persons connected with the conduct of examinations including the pre-examination stage and the post-examination stage or at any stage whatsoever, the Board of Examinations and Evaluation shall constitute a committee of not more than five persons of whom one shall be the Chairperson
(2) Such committee shall submit its report and recommendations to the Director, who may direct the Controller of Exam, Board of Examinations and Evaluation, the disciplinary action to be taken against the person or persons involved in the malpractices, directly or indirectly, and the Director, Board of Examinations and Evaluation shall proceed to implement the decision of Director of the Institute.
(3) No candidate shall use unfair means or indulge in disorderly conduct at or in connection with examinations Here “Candidate” means an examinee taking an examination. Examination means any examination, midterm, end term, quizzes, practical which are considered as part of assessment/evaluation by the instructor while awarding grades in a subject.
Unfair means shall include the following:
(1) During examination time having in possession or access to
(a) Any paper, book, note or any other unauthorized material which has relevance to the syllabus of the examination paper concerned.
(b) Mobile Phones or any electronic gadget other than calculator, even in switch off mode, which can potentially be used for communication or copying. Anything written on any other instrument or any kind of furniture or any other substance which may have relevance to the syllabus of the examination paper concerned.
(c) Anything written or signs made on the body of the candidate or his/her clothes/garments, handkerchief etc. which may have relevance to the syllabus of the examination paper concerned.
(d) Anything written on the question paper which may have relevance to the syllabus of the examination paper concerned.
(2) Giving or receiving assistance in answering the question papers to or from any other candidate/person in the examination hall or outside during the examination hours.
(3) Talking to another candidate or any unauthorized person inside or outside the examination room during the examination hours without the permission of the invigilating staff.
(4) Swallowing or attempting to swallow or destroying or attempting to destroy a note or paper or any other material.
(5) Impersonating any candidate or getting impersonated by any person for taking the examination. PUNISHMENT A candidate found using unfair means or involved in disorderly conduct or disturbing other candidates, at or in connection with an examination shall be referred to Unfair means Committee. The committee after consideration of the case as referred to it by instructor/invigilator can award punishment.
3. The punishment awarded by this committee will be one or more of the following:
(1) Cancellation of the examination of the paper in respect of which he is found to have been guilty; and/or
(2) Cancellation of the examination of the semester examination for which he was a candidate and/or debarring from examination for future semester(s).
(3) Any other punishment deemed suitable by the committee. 4. NORMS OF PUNISHMENT The following norms for punishment are laid down.
(1) If the candidate is found having in his possession of any material relevant to the syllabus of the examination paper concerned but has not copied from or used it, a. The punishment will be the cancellation of the examination of that particular paper and he/she will be awarded F grade in that paper with all the consequences to follow. However, if the material found in possession of the candidate is of insignificant nature the punishment may be relaxed to the extent that he/she will be given the chance to reappear in the examination.
(2) If a candidate is found to have copied from or used the material caught, a. The punishment will be the cancellation of the present semester examination and he/she shall be awarded F grade in all the papers of that semester with all the consequences to follow.
(3) If the candidate is found talking to another candidate or to any unauthorized person inside or outside the examination hall during the examination hours without the permission of the invigilator his examination in that paper may be cancelled and F grade will be awarded in that paper with all the consequences to follow.
(4) If the candidate is found reading or possess some incriminating material relevant to the syllabus of the paper in verandah, urinal etc. his/her examination in that particular paper or his whole semester examination depending on the gravity of the offence shall be cancelled.
(5) If the candidate is found giving or receiving assistance in answering the question papers to or from any other candidate/person in the examination hall or outside during the examination hours, his/her examination in that particular paper will be cancelled and F grade will be awarded in that paper with all the consequences to follow.
(6) If the behaviour of the candidate on being caught is unsatisfactory or the candidate uses resistance/violence against the invigilator or any person on examination duty or consistently refuses to obey the instructions, the above punishments may be enhanced according to the gravity of the offence as deemed fit by the Unfair Means Committee. All such cases shall be reported to the Director of the Institute.