Internship & Placements
Keeping in view the industry requirements, the training curriculum is to be design for preparing the students for Post Graduate Students.
- Personality Development
- Communication Skills and Vocabulary
- Resume Preparation and Email Writing
- Group Discussion
- Interview Skills
- Aptitude Training & Practice Tests
Design of Internship Curriculum for Post Graduate Students is under process.
The industry is always on the lookout for students who are vibrant, energetic individuals and ready to accept challenges, attentive, a good academic background, fast learners, open to learning even at work and more importantly, good communication skills. This activity focuses on the personality development to make the students reliable, with a positive attitude and right decision making.
- Guiding for preparation.
- Arranging mock Interviews.
- Conducting weekly Aptitude tests
- Communicating with Alumni for available openings.
- Communicating with industry for campus interviews.
- The role of the Training and Placement Cell is of a facilitator and councilor for placement related activities. Training and Placement cell does not guarantee a job.
- The placement facility is available to all the students registered with Training & Placement Cell through ONE JOB TO ONE STUDENT.
- It is mandatory for the students to attend aptitude and other trainings (Resume Writing/Email Writing/GD/PI/ PSD Training) failing to which students will not be allowed to participate in any Training and Placement Activity.
- College uniform is mandatory for students to be present in the Campus Recruitment Programme, failing which students will not be allowed to appear for campus interview.
- Students must keep their Identity Card with them at the time of PPT/Test/Group Discussion/ Interviews, and produce the same when demanded by the visiting team or their representatives.
- For pre-placement talks (PPT) students should be present at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time at the venue and be seated. Delay in reporting will disqualify the student from recruitment process. Students should be punctual & once the HR People/Company representative enters the venue all doors will be closed and NO ENTRY to the students.
- Canvassing with the Company Personnel will disqualify the candidature of the student. If students face any difficulty or have any queries, they should contact the member of T&P cell only. Students should not contact the recruiter directly. This should be strictly followed.
- Any student who has received offer letter, must inform the Placement office and submit the photocopy of the same as soon as possible. Students should fill their information on RITAGE to participate in Campus Recruitment Programmes. Also students need to check their information regularly and update the same whenever required. As this information will be shared with the industries. If any student failed to fill or update the information, he/she may miss the opportunity to participate in the campus recruitment drives.
- A nice ambience should be maintained by the students during the Placements/Recruitment programme. Any behavior bringing disgrace to the Institute will not be tolerated and strict action will be taken against such students. Students should follow professional etiquettes. If found guilty, such students will be disqualified from further placement activity.
- Any breach of these rules shall lead to the student getting debarred from the placement process.
- During the Campus Recruitment Programme, a student who opts for the written test should mandatorily appear for the GD/PI also, failing which he/she will be debarred from the Campus Recruitment Programme for all other subsequent companies. Students should have positive approach towards placement drives.
- Those students, who do not wish to participate for any recruitment process, must inform the T&P office in advance, so as to give opportunity to the other students.
- If market situation and Job scenario necessitates a revision in the Placement Policy, it will be done in a manner so as to maximize the benefit to the student community as a whole.